Taste of heaven fruit salad:
Cut up banana, paw-paw, mango and cherries,
topped up with cream made from young coconut meat blended with dates.
"I love it!" salad:
The ingredients are
Sweet and juicy. Feeds 2. I make it often for Luke and I.
- baby Cos lettuce (3-4 chopped)
- red cabbage (a good chunk, chopped)
- corn (from 2 cobs)
- tomatoes (2 large)
- avocadoes (1)
- dressing (olive oil + lemon juice)
Yummy green salad:
(I do it most of the time, when in a hurry to fill my tummy and in need
for some greens. Feeds two hungry adults.)
used edible flowers.
- a BIG bunch of greens
(for example, a mix of rocket, baby spinach and cos lettuce)
- 2-3 tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cucumber chopped
- 1/2-1 avocado sliced
- snow peas chopped
Simple dressing ideas:
- orange juice and tahini (I simply squeeze the juice
on the salad, then pour tahini, and then mix)
- grapes (remove the seeds) and tahini, processed (in a food
juice, tahini, water, processed
above, but used soaked cashews, processed with water, instead of tahini
- a bunch of spinach chopped,
- celery sticks (with leaves) chopped,
- snow peas chopped,
- 1/2 beetroot grated,
- 3 carrots grated,
- 1/4 cucumber chopped.
- 1 c dark grape juice (blend grapes and then strain to
get rid of the seeds),
- 1 avocado,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- juice of 1/2 lemon.
Salad. I do not remember what I
in there! But I can see some macademias there. Those little round
patties are made from brazil nuts, pine nuts and basil, all blended.
Cut up some
- a handful of macademias,
- 2 T lemon juice,
- 1 T raisins,